Virtual IT is a managed IT Services provider dedicated to keeping our customers’ networks fast, secure and cost effective. We provide top of the line network support for small and medium sized businesses based in Boise and the surrounding Treasure Valley area. Although computers are our primary focus, we are more than computer technicians. We are business advisors who aim to help grow a company by utilizing today’s technology.
You love turning “No thanks”, “we’re fine” into “Sure, let’s meet”. . .
We are currently seeking an inside sales pro to bring our next-generation IT services to small and
As the ideal candidate, you are driven to succeed by converting cold prospects into potential clients. You understand the numbers game and making the dials needed to generate a quota of leads. You see every call as an opportunity. You bring a professional attitude and are comfortable speaking with business owners and decision makers. Most importantly, you love to win, and are looking for a company that will reward you when you do. This is an inside sales only position. It is a full time, office-based position.
- Making 80+ calls per day to prospective business clients for the purpose of setting qualified appointments with decision makers.
- Setting 2-4 appointments per week
- Identify decision makers in target organizations.
- Follow-up with prospects and manage a lead pipeline.
- Entry of all call activity into our CRM tool and updating our prospects database.
- Mastering our “UNsales” process.
- Previous experience in an outbound, B2B cold-calling environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed established performance targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone personality, high energy.
- Highly motivated ‘self-starter’ with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in a technical or professional services field is an asset but not required.
- Generous incentives beyond base pay for success.
- Excellent benefits package (paid time off, paid vacation, medical, 401k, life insurance, etc.).
- Dynamic, fast-paced & fun work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- We genuinely care about our employees and clients and their success. You’ll love working here.
- When you succeed we succeed. We believe in training and process. You won’t be hung out to dry with a phone and a “list.” We will train and coach you to make sure you succeed.
If this type of work is exciting and challenging for you and you meet or exceed these requirements, please submit your cover letter link and resume link in the Contact Us page.