IT Support and Managed Services for Your Orgainization
A Best Practices Approach to Outsourced IT Managed Services
IT is critical to your business. Your company has developed internal technology skills and cultural methodologies that serve the unique requirements of your business. However, maximizing your IT personal for your business often falls short from too many mundane or day to day IT tasks creating a performance gap.
Virtual IT can provide managed services either tactical or strategically to address the performance gap:
- Technical Consulting and support capabilities with flexibility to your requirements. Virtual IT can work seamlessly alongside your existing IT team, filling in where you need specific expertise, additional technical staff or remote services.
- Best Practices Outsourcing for desktop, servers and network support – each of our managed services plans can be tailored and are delivered with three layers of service: expert on-site or Cloud services, 24×7 Help Desk support and essential Cloud-based tools and services.
- Staff augmentation services, personnel, and options to support and/or supplement your IT department. Our consultants are certified in a wide range of technologies. In addition, we bring our proven project management methodology to every engagement. For example, if your organization needs outsourced help desk services, we can deliver a seamless experience for both your internal staff – and for your customers.
By shifting the reptative tasks away from your most valued technical resourse, it allows them to focus their technical skills on the business value for the company.
Here are some of the many ways Virtual IT can help.
IT Leadership Services
– because Businesses Succeed with Strategic IT Planning
An important field of specialization has been Virtual ITs Leadership Services lead by practice managers. Virtual IT practice managers are pervious IT VPs or Directors and understand the cultural and business issues in strategic IT planning. Some of the planning service provided are:
Strategic Business Technology Planning
- Quarterly Planning with Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO)
- Continual alignment between business needs and technology
- Annual IT operating expense planning
– Work closely on technology related expenditures portion of company’s annual budget
– Advise on timelines for retiring and acquiring hardware and software
– Anticipate future needs for planning purposes
IT Project Planning & Management
IT Service Delivery Accountability and Reporting
Customized Services Delivery
To discover more about how Virtual IT can help augment your IT with a best practices approach, contact us at our main number and ask to speak with Tavis. Well be happy to discuss flexible plans that can grow with you.