In the Cloud or In your Office
IT Managed Services – Making IT Work
Increasing technology complexity and business growth can put your IT Team in a pickle –a long and growing task list and not enough resources to get the jobs done.
Virtual IT managed services provide the best solution for organizations that need comprehensive IT support, that either don’t have the time, skill-set or simply want to focus an IT person, department, or an entire IT division on more strategic technology business value.
Virtual IT Managed services plans can consists of a mixture of 3 primary elements:
- On-site or Private Cloud or Public Cloud services,
- Remote Help Desk Support, and
- Cloud-based tools & technologies.
Here are a few of the core services features that form the backbone of our IT Managed Services:
PROACTIVE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION
– because Computers Require Maintenance
IT System Performance and Health Management
- Real time 24×7 monitoring & maintenance with relevant metrics to ensure uptime, continuity of operations and problem anticipation for:
– Network(s), Server(s), PC(s), Website(s)
- Analysis of warnings and informational alerts concerning:
– Applications and databases running on server(s)
– Operating system, services, and server hardware
– System and network security and intrusion detection
– Server disk space, utilization, and health
– Memory usage, virtual memory usage, processor utilization and performance
- Patch and service pack management
– Monitor status of Anti-Virus and Windows security updates and pertinent service packs
- Backup system management
– Quarterly test restore of data from online backup and/or local tape or drive media.
– Microsoft Exchange mailboxes
– Onsite & Offsite backup of selected files and folders (80 GB included, additional available at $2/GB)
– Mission critical databases (i.e QuickBooks, Time Matters)
- Quarterly test of UPS (battery backup) shut down procedure and battery life.
What this does for YOU – Small errors and warning signs are identified and addressed before they turn into big problems that can cause downtime, corruption of data, and lost productivity for your business.
– because Users Need Help
24×7 Technical Support*
- all servers, workstations, network printers, smart phones, and network infrastructure
- unlimited end-user remote support through Virtual IT Service Center
- 1 hr response (normal business hours – M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- 4 hr response (non-normal business hours)
Network audit, Documentation and Maintenance
Incident Management & Resolution
Interact with all hardware and software vendors on behalf of your organization to ensure proposals, pricing, and work performed are accurate and satisfactory
Hardware/Software Standardization and Procurement
New Adds*, Moves and Changes
Catastrophic remedial services (server failure)
What this does for YOU – Provides the benefits of having multiple internal staff without the need for costly overhead of employees.
IT LEADERSHIP SERVICES
– because Businesses Succeed with Strategic IT Planning
Strategic Business Technology Planning
- Quarterly Planning with Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO)
- Continual alignment between business needs and technology
- Annual IT operating expense planning
– Work closely on technology related expenditures portion of company’s annual budget
– Advise on timelines for retiring and acquiring hardware and software
– Anticipate future needs for planning purposes
IT Project Planning & Management
IT Service Delivery Accountability and Reporting
Customized IT Services
The great thing about working with Virtual IT is that you can tailor select services, or you can purchase all of the services that you need in an all-inclusive package. We offer a one-stop-IT-shop for everything IT related.
As one of the largest IT Managed Services Providers in the Mid-West, we bring stability, local resources and know-how to every client. Whether your technology challenges are big or small, we have a plan tailored to your business.